Meet Jim and Lynne:
Jim and Lynne are hands down my favorite parenting resources. They offer tried and true tips that are also logical and hope-filled. I just love hearing their perspective and the research-based care they apply to all our parenting puzzlers. You all absolutely raved about Jim and Lynne the first time they were on the show and you are going to love them this time as well!!
What we chat about:
- The typical ways parents engage sibling conflicts
- A new 4 step process that will change that way your family has conflict
- How to get angry siblings to calm down
- How to build understanding among siblings
- Why celebrating progress is important
Sibling Conflict Course
Discipline That Connects Book
Episode Sponsor: Prep Dish
Support the podcast:
Amazon Affiliate Link
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!