Originally an East Coast native, Heather Creekmore is a church planter/pastor’s wife living in the suburbs of Dallas, Texas. Through her ministry, Compared to Who?, Heather speaks and writes to encourage Christian women who struggle with body image and comparison. Heather’s passion is seeing women set free from all that holds them back from finding their true purpose in Christ.
In her free time, Heather homeschools their four children—ages 6 to 11, drives the soccer practice shuttle, competes on Netflix reality baking shows, and breaks grammar rules.
What we chat about:
- why Heather changed her mind about homeschooling
- her appearance on the Netflix series Nailed It
- mom hacks for family road trips
- what lead Heather to write a book about comparisons, body image, and self-esteem
- how our innate need for acceptance can become an unhealthy addiction
- what most people miss about the story of Rachel and Leah
- understanding that God designed our appearance to suit our calling
- reconciling the adages of being beautiful because we're beautiful in God's eyes and that it's what on the inside that counts
- the power in identifying and acknowledging sin as sin
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein
Dang Coconut Chips
The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
Connect with Heather:
website | instagram | facebook | pinterest | youtube
FabFitFun: get $10 off your first box using promo code STRUGGLE
Hello Fresh: $30 off your first week using the link with promo code MSW30
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!