Kevin Madsen and his wife Trisha are the team behind HeyDad, a new subscription box for Dads and kids. Kevin attended UCLA and has spent most of his career in the tech world. He is married to his best friend Trisha, and they have three wonderful psychotic children, Gideon (6), Julien (4), and Josie (almost 2). Kevin also hosts a podcast about Dad life (The HeyDad Podcast) with his two brothers and their best friend.
Get $10 off your first HeyDad box using the promo code MSW
What we chat about:
- what lead Kevin to start HeyDad
- orienting activities with your kids that keep you engaged
- how HeyDad boxes help create quality time with your kids without having to do a lot of planning
- creating a healthy work/life balance by publically setting work boundaries
- debunking the myth that there's a certain "formula" for dealing with our kids' struggles
- the inspiration behind the HeyDad podcast
Sara Groves "Setting Up the Pins"
Google Duplex Demo
The Greatest Showman
Connect with Kevin:
website // podcast // instagram // twitter
Tommy John: use the link and get 20% off your first order
BioClarity: get your first month half off + free shipping with code MSW
Prep Dish: get two weeks free by visiting prepdish.com/msw
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!